Lubuntu Brainstorming Team

Mr Wislr contact at unleashpc.com
Sat Jul 6 21:25:31 UTC 2013

the wiki page does not answer those questions..

question one

why would Lubuntu brainstorming be anymore successful than Ubuntu
brainstorming site?

question two

why are we bothering with start ubuntu when this has been zorins angle
since they started their distro, which is also based on Ubuntu. So if
we are all in it together wouldn't it be better to help or refer to
Zorin OS if thats what new users are looking rather than making our own
version of Zorin?

Third Question

Why can't the mailing list be the brainstorming medium. Thats how this
whole XP look a like thing got started. We didn't need a brainstorming
site for that just a mailing list.

Its not that the brainstorming site is bad, its just not necessary, all
the time in Linux land I reinventing the wheel, and its just a time
waster.

--Ronnie