Lubuntu alternative sessions script

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:46:24 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Federico Leoni <effelle at gmail.com> wrote:

> @Ali Linx:
> Well, don't know if a specific team is a good idea o not but I like to
> share infos and brainstorming is indeed a good thing. We just need to
> remember that additional sessions are off the standard configuration,
> are just a plus to add to help people migrate from other OS. I
> personally like the superlight interface we have now but I understand
> people who like to have something more, even if just for impress
> friends like with a new car. I think you all understand what I mean.
>
> F.

Having a special division/sub-team/dept for Lubuntu that can be called
"Project Dept." or similar names, is not a bad idea because this
dept/sub-team will take care of each and every sub-project under Lubuntu's
Umbrella :)

This sub-team/dept will discuss the new ideas, polish them, write them,
organize them and then present it to Lubuntu Community. The idea will be
mature enough to be represented and showed to the whole team.

I do not mind to discuss each and everything over here. But, days have
proved and showed lots of ideas got forgotten, ignored, never implemented,
still being discussed, etc because, IMHO, the way that we do the
brainstorming or whatever you call it (let's say present the idea) is not
correct, IMHO.

That's my opinion about new ideas and YMMV :)

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*