Lubuntu alternative sessions script

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 5 02:17:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

 sorry for the delay, I got caught up with RL stuff. This is currently only
a 'proof of concept' based on OSX, The more pressing issue is for an XP
variant.

the script (and REQUIRED) md5sum is now available at
http://phillw.net/lubuntu-sessions/

I've updated the wiki[1] But it is a W-I-P and both the instructions and
wiki area are not yet fit for general release, do ensure you have a backup
before you try!

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu%20alternative%20sessions