Lubuntu alternative sessions script

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 21:53:09 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi boss,
>
> we all have our own way of 'relaxing'.... some days it is for me go battle
> with wiki pages and get them updated... other days it is go through the
> up-coming / held classroom sessions, grab an ISO . For others, it is the
> push for the manual or the getting artwork sorted, grab a new ISO, push the
> word of lubuntu etc. etc.
> We do, however, share one common goal.... Make lubuntu the best that is
> humanly possible. And for my two cents worth? We do.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

+1

Having a wise member like Phill in our team is one of our key strength ;)

I'm kind of old fashion here. Old school. Or whatever that is. I'm kind of
stick to what you have and improve it guy. Not sure how to put that in
words to be honest ... but anyway, I used to not get so excited about new
ideas for Lubuntu. But, I guess I was wrong. I guess the real power of an
Open Source Project is exchanging ideas and take the best of these and make
it happen.

Having that said, how about we create a sub-team for such kind of things?
Or, assign this to one of our current teams?
I'd suggest Lubuntu Support Team or maybe a new sub-team?

Members of that team will have brainstorming on daily basis and come with
ideas and then share it with the team. Maybe my idea is bad? I'm just
thinking how each and every idea no matter what it is, it might seriously
take Lubuntu to the next step.

Example?
I'm one of those who wasn't so excited about adding zRAM by default. After
Leszek has explained more about zRAM, I became excited and was one of the
testers who test it.

We all have our own ways but after all, we all love Lubuntu.

Thanks!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*