Lubuntu alternative sessions script

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 18:22:49 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Federico Leoni <effelle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ali, I know who you are! :D
>
> Wiki updated, soon you will find the PPA. Thanks for your feedback!
>
> F.

Oh, I didn't know I'm that famous :P

That was quick, thanks a lot. I do like fast people - welcome to the club ;)

You most welcome and I can't wait to give your new PPA a try on my old
machines ;)

3 years ago, I was interested of this idea but not anymore :D
I was new to Linux and was looking for more stuff to try. Now, I'm much
more happy with what Lubuntu is offering by default. However, I will do
help to test your project.

By the way, I do need people like you :D
I'd appreciate if you could email me your Wiki Page? or a brief about you?
I have many ideas in mind and we could do something nice :)

Thanks!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*