Lubuntu alternative sessions script

Federico Leoni effelle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:47:51 UTC 2013

Hi Phill, nice to meet you here too!

I see you resolved the issues with Pastebin, I think you found a good solution.

Back on topic, yes, I like the idea. For now I put the script on
Dev-Host but I didn't put the link on wiki yet.

How do you want to manage updates? I mean if you prefer I send to you
for the upload or if I must upload directly myself.
Do you think is ok to use a script with add others PPAs in your PPA?
I'll probably drop a line to the maintainers of Compton and the Faenza
Icons to inform of the new "project". For now these are the packages I
need.

I'm wandering if is better to create more scripts, one for any new
session type, or a big one for all sessions... What do you think?
Let me know.

F.