[Lubuntu] Ubuntu One how-to for online backup/sync?

Wed Jan 2 18:44:55 UTC 2013

John & all:

I must admit that for my primary machines, where I use Ubuntu One, I am
not hurting for processor speed or memory.  I include a lot of packages
for MIDI audio production, and Java software development as well.

Because of that, I certainly include the Qt library, as well as a lot of
Gnome libraries.

So perhaps, my lack of problems using Ubuntu One is a by-product of that
inclusion of the other libraries.

I do recall that it was somewhat of a hassle creating the Ubuntu One
account and user-ID.  But once I got that done, it seems to work fine.

One unknown for me with Ubuntu One, is what happens when I change my
password, which is due to be done soon.

--

Sincerely,
Aere