Ubuntu cloud

John Hupp lubuntu at prpcompany.com
Sun Feb 24 21:03:30 UTC 2013

Yes, currently Ubuntu One is QT and installs 40+ dependencies.

And during the first-time setup it hangs at Getting Information.

It also introduces a second boot-time login unless you install
libpam-gnome-keyring to get the option to auto-login at user login.

And finally, it is really a sync service and can only be used indirectly
and with certain cautions as a backup.