[Lubuntu-comms] Two New Channels for Lubuntu :)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 23 19:44:20 UTC 2013

Ahh, that explains the notification on my in-box.

I'm glad everything has worked out well. They had come accross to me as
keen and organised. Great work on getting a 'ready made' group fully on
board!

Regards,

Phill.

--