Keeping the sub-teams active and up-to-date

graysooner graysooner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:37:05 UTC 2013

Fine.  I have been using Lubutnu and reading these mailings since before
the first rrelease.  It's been a long time since I posted anything at all,
let alone of any value (That was to help with the old original Synaptics
touchpad problems).  But I regularly read through the posts.  If someone
decides I can't anymore, so be it.

Not too long ago, ali dropped out in a huff over something he couldn't
"influence".  Now I suppose it's my turn for a fit.  Scratch one user from
your lists and please unsubscribe me from anything related if this is the
way things are going to be run and I'll just go to Mint.

Freedom is not free.