command-not-found has crashed

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 8 14:19:10 UTC 2013

Hi Lars,

I'm not seeing this on my updated 13.04 AMD64 lubuntu test machine.

I have command-not-found 0.3ubuntu6 installed and it behaves as expected
with no crashes and the output for sar being

$ sar
The program 'sar' can be found in the following packages:
  * sysstat
  * atsar
Try sudo apt-get install <selected package>
$

Regards,

Phill.