artwork: wallpaper

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 7 19:26:04 UTC 2013

It's nice you can customize your OS to your parsonal taste, and it's a computer user right, I think. I don't like the green combination, but you do. It's a reason enough to make it available.

About the "gray standard" , we're using that colour as a program texture since Xerox Platform (not really an OS) because of eyes relaxing (25% black) is the more neutral colour for humans), don't give Microsoft any credit of this. The blue complementary colours are (words of Rudolf Arnheim) perfect for a  background (maybe because a time ago we weren't humans) and it doesn't disturb at all a continuous work. I can prove it, I work in front two monitors all day, and another at home.

We have exactly the same votes, so I'm seriously thinking about including both. "The Boss" will decide.

Thanks for your words.

日付Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:40:52 -0700 Aere Greenway <Aere at Dvorak-Keyboards.com> が書いた:

--
紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
Lubuntu Artwork Team