artwork: wallpaper

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:19:08 UTC 2013

Now, I do know why you are not replying my emails :D
WELL DONE, as always, of course. Amazing, what else can I say?

+1 for Normal from me ;)

By the way, shall I put the link on our Social Networks Channels? I'll be
waiting for your green light :)

Thank you for the great work you guys are doing :D

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:56 AM, 神癒礁湖 <rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi there, boys and girls!
>
> I'd like to present a new wallpaper for Raring Ringtail. It comes with
> two variations: "particle beam" and "normal". Resolutions are 2560x1050
> (16:9), but I'll make some more (4:3 and iPad / phone). Which one do
> you prefer?
>
> Also, the icon theme is being updated almost daily. It's far from
> having all apps, mimetypes and devices (Alexander
> Andjelkovic and I are doing our best), so your feedback is really
> apreciated.
>
> Check it out at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Raring/Box
>
> Thank you all so much for your support! ;)
>
> --
> 紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
> Lubuntu Artwork Team

*Best Regards,