A few Lubuntu Menu things...

Eric Bradshaw ericbradshaw at computers4christians.org
Fri Dec 27 07:36:30 UTC 2013

The list of applications (installed through LSC) that have Big or No
Icons in Lubuntu is getting bigger itself. Decided to make a little
webpage on Dropbox to keep it manageable and somewhat organized. It's
apps that start with A through C right now. It's also split between "no
icons" and "Big icons." I will keep uploading to this list as I go if
needed that way by anyone. I just thought this way would make it easier
to look at and to follow? Hope nobody minds.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4112637/Big-or-No-Icons-in-Lubuntu.html

Eric