Lubuntu notebook

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 01:42:30 UTC 2013

Oh... one kind of unimportant thing, does the "Super" button have the
windows logo, or can it come with something other than that (like a Home
image, or even the Ubuntu or Lubuntu logo)?  I know this isn't a huge
deal...

Have you looked into archives.org?  There is an incredible amount of
epub public domain works available there.  It seems like both Gutenberg
and Archives.org carry a lot of similar things, though the internet
archive also have other media...
It might simplify your work to access some of their work, and use that
as well, since it is all legal and public domain and most text is
offered  in many formats.

I didn't know any of that about the Atom processor, I will have to look
at some more info on them.

I have never had a SSD, but I have heard a lot of good things about the
boot time and program access time.  The main thing I think it would
benefit is boot time, and I would consider it because the Chromebook is
becoming more popular and boots almost instantly.

Oh... since you are picking the hardware, can you use EFI to boot into
the OS instead of having to use BIOS & GRUB, and go through the multiple
visual changes that occur. Not sure if that is even realistic to
suggest, but since you are so kind and informative :)

Thanks for taking the time to answer all of our questions, and being so
patient with us all!!

--
Regards