Some happy news for the New Year!

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 21:19:47 UTC 2013

Good luck with your great project Craig :-)

Have a look at the One Button Installer as a convenient way to create an
image as a tarball and install it into many other netbooks. It will be
independent of the size of the internal drive (HDD, SSD). See this
tutorial page at the Ubuntu Forums

Best regards
Nio