Mini Ubuntu Project (AKA Mubuntu)

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:44:18 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Beto Mendez <beto at haventfoundme.com> wrote:

> Might be a good time to be a part of the Puppy Linux Project. For those of
> you who don't know the Barry Kauler, project creator, is stepping down.
> Also, if going the route of MLubuntu I'm interested in knowing how much
> "fat" is being cut by your project in comparison to what already exists in
> Lubuntu. Anyway, good luck and enjoy.
>
> http://bkhome.org/blog2/?viewDetailed=00361

Hi,

I don't mind to team up with anyone because the main point of this project
is 'Team Work' :) that project is not new. It was there for some time but I
didn't have time to look for members. Today, I guess I found some
interested people and I am sure I will find even more.

I do enjoy the team work. I can simply go ahead and create that alone but I
don't want that.

How can I contact people on Puppy Linux? can someone who knows anyone who
is in charge there to forward this to them:

http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/12/minimal-ubuntu-aka-mubuntu.html

Or just give me an email or something and I can do that?

If this will happen, it means Ubuntu People will team up with Puppy Linux
People and this is super great. Merging is much better than fork and stuff
:)

Best Regards,