Mini Ubuntu Project (AKA Mubuntu)

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:55:22 UTC 2013

On 12/17/2013 02:47 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> Note: the name might be change later so don't pay much attention to the
> name, but the idea itself :)
>
> Hello,

> Myself and Nio have teamed up to work on this project so I'd like to invite
> ANYONE who would like to join us ... he/she is more than welcome to join :)
>
> Everything should be explained on the above thread.
>
> If you have any Q, please do ask :)
>
> Thank you!

The level of user this might be targeting would also be able to install
the minimal CD, add lubuntu-core plus any specific applications they
want.  Maybe this project is better as a short HowTo on the net
somewhere or as a short article in some Linux publication.  Have you
tried selling the idea as an article to them?

Regards,
/Lars