latest chromium-browser using high cpu on any page

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 01:27:08 UTC 2013

There is no starting place too small or big, I myself am not really a
developer yet, either... I am in the process of learning C++ and
furthering my web dev skills (HTML,CSS,JavaScript), so learning to
program well is the definite place to start.
Getting involved in small projects is a good way to begin.
The Ubuntu SDK is pretty easy as a place to start making function apps
with nice interfaces with only needing to know some JavaScript.
I forwarded your message to the list, as I thought it was for the
list(the subject), but it may have been a personal message... sorry if I
shouldn't have forwarded it... I didn't realize it until after I
forwarded it..

Hi,
   I appreciate your thoughtful responses. I discovered QupZilla when
playing around with a min install of Ubuntu 12.04 and discovering how
often I could crash it in the process of building it up. :)  I really
like QupZilla and think it would be a natural for Lubuntu when moving to
LXDE-QT.
   As I said, you always have thoughtful responses to queries on the
lists and I was hoping to ask you what I hope is an easy to answer
question( I don't intend to intrude).  If I were interested in learning
how to be a developer is there a starting point or a place to begin?
This may be a simpleton's question but I am not above admitting
ignorance.....

Best
David