Fwd: Re: latest chromium-browser using high cpu on any page

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 01:22:01 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: latest chromium-browser using high cpu on any page
Date: 	Sun, 15 Dec 2013 19:21:02 -0600
From: 	David Yentzen <dbyentzen at gmail.com>
To: 	Israel <israeldahl at gmail.com>

Hi,
   I appreciate your thoughtful responses. I discovered QupZilla when
playing around with a min install of Ubuntu 12.04 and discovering how
often I could crash it in the process of building it up. :)  I really
like QupZilla and think it would be a natural for Lubuntu when moving to
LXDE-QT.
   As I said, you always have thoughtful responses to queries on the
lists and I was hoping to ask you what I hope is an easy to answer
question( I don't intend to intrude).  If I were interested in learning
how to be a developer is there a starting point or a place to begin?
This may be a simpleton's question but I am not above admitting
ignorance.....

Best
David

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 6:41 PM, Israel <israeldahl at gmail.com