artwork blueprint

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 13:49:41 UTC 2013

Since we are on this topic, I have some questions, and I didn't want to
clutter the blueprint page.

1. Are the work Items referring to icons? (I am assuming so)
2. Can we disable the touchpad 'tap to click' by default, or possibly
add it into Julien's new settings program? (i.e. make a script to
enable, or disable it, and have a check box w/ apply button)
This seems to have changed since 12.04 how to do this... but my testing
computer is not in anyway a default install (multiple DE, some ubuntu
studio things installed as well).
3. I posted this on the page, but, is Compton a better choice than
Xcompmgr?  I have never used Compton, as xcompmgr has always been one
"sudo apt-get install" away.  Is compton actively developed still, does
it have better features?  This is the first time it has been in Ubuntu
repositories, so I am just wondering if it will work better for all users.

Thanks for being such a great community.  I think Lubuntu really shows
the ideals of "Ubuntu" very well!