My Last 4 Missions/Tasks

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:06:23 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Israel <israeldahl at gmail.com> wrote:

> They are true words, not just kind words!
> I am glad you will be around still!  Lubuntu is greatly enriched by your
> involvement.
>
> Enjoy your much needed reprieve!

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I had no internet connection for 8 days!!!
I am back now though :)

I am glad that some people like you are showing some appreciation which I
usually use or convert it to a 'positive energy' to carry on and go the
extra miles. It is really nice to have such kind of emails every now and
then because at least, these emails tell you that you are on the right
track and above all, motivate you. It is true that I always motivate
myself, without the need to read any email but I still think these are
needed, at least once a year :P hahah NOT only for me, but for everyone who
put sweat, tears and blood into any project or anything he/she did or still
doing :)

Thank you, again. You and any Lubuntu User/Member are free to contact me
'directly' anytime :)
I just hope I don't need to suffer and live another 8 days without internet
:D and will be there to answer these emails ;)

Have a wonderful time!

Best Regards,