[Lubuntu-comms] About the New Lubuntu Wiki and Docs Leader

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 17:18:46 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Sergio Meneses <
sergioandresmeneses at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings guys!
>
> I am the new leader of the Lubuntu Wiki and Docs team [1] and I wan to
> start this email sharing some information about myself:
>
> My name is Sergio Andrés Meneses, I am 25 years old, I am from Cúcuta -
> Colombia and I work with the Ubuntu Colombia team, Ubuntu-Quality team and
> the LocoCouncil. In my projects about documentation is the new design of
> the Ubuntu-Friendly wiki page[2] but you can see more skills on my
> wiki-page [3] ( and more information about me )
>
> What do I have on mind for the team?
>
> I have been checking our pages[4] and I saw we have to re-structure some
> of them, maybe change icons, make some tables better... in few words: make
> them more friendly.
>
> Ok... and What now? I'm going to look all our wikis and general
> documentation to do a compilation of the wiki-pages that we have to work
> first and share ideas in vUDS if we have the chance!
> And guys if you have advices, ideas, thoughts... please let me know :D
>

> Regards.
>
> [1] https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-wiki-docs
> [2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFriendly
> [3] https://launchpad.net/~sergiomeneses
> [4] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationTeam
>
> Sergio Meneses

Dear Sergio,

Hello and Welcome :)
Congratulation for being our new Team Leader for Lubuntu Wiki and
Documentation Team. IMHO, this team is very important and its task is not
less important than the Developers Team. For a successful Software Project,
it should have a solid Wiki and/or Documentation area. I've always been
looking at Fedora and Arch Documentation and I do like the solid structure
they do have.

Anyway, I'm Ali, Former Wiki and Doc TL and other Sub-Teams TL :)
I'm currently the Wiki Lead of Ubuntu GNOME and other roles:

My Wiki Page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Long story short, you have my full support so if you need anything,
amjjawad is at your service, just ask!

By the way, I do have a masterpiece on the Wiki Area:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LubuntuLinks
I'm 110% up to update this page whenever possible. I have very special
relationship and long story with that page :)

In fact, not only that page, I do have lots of edits and created some other
as well.

It is going to be so much fun that you and me to work together for the
greater good :)

Good Luck and let's have some fun ;)

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,