Default Firefox bookmarks missing Ubuntu Forums link

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 19:42:57 UTC 2013

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Lars Noodén <lars.nooden at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17.08.2013 13:45, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I understand this could be helpful for some users but for me, I never
> > depend on that. I don't even know whether this feature is already exist
> :D
> > I create my own bookmarks myself :D
>
> Yes, long-time users know to do that. :)  I'm thinking more of people
> that just got a CD or DVD for the first time and don't know how or where
> to start.

Definitely, we are here for those new users and we are here to show our
full support so I totally agree with you :)

Hmm, how about a better link than Ubuntu Forums? how about:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LubuntuLinks (AKA LOST - Lubuntu One Stop
Thread) ? One Bookmark, has it all :)

And since LOST had made its way to the Wiki, there is absolutely no harm at
all to mention that ;)

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,