Did anyone refile bug for Flash Player shows green/purple in compressed window?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 17 00:15:36 UTC 2013

Hi.

do not forget that as of 13.10, lubuntu goes to firefox. After its diet, it
is now better for low resource machines. I'd suggest having  a 'play' with
13.10 via the testing system, it may save some heart ache on looking back
on bugs that were not resolved in 13,04.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities