Did anyone refile bug for Flash Player shows green/purple in compressed window?

Federico Leoni effelle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 17:50:29 UTC 2013

2013/8/16 John Hupp <lubuntu at prpcompany.com>:

> I just had a quick look at Federico's link, which led me to
> https://01.org/linuxgraphics/downloads/2013/2013q2-intel-graphics-stack-release.
> I see that it's not just "a" driver but a whole stack (8 downloads).  That
> would be bleeding edge invasive surgery.  I think I would have to consult
> with my clergyman before going that route.

John,
 let's try something simplest then.

I 've installed Saucy on dual boot, Intel closed driver is still not
available here. Seems (and I undeline SEEMS) when I force 24bit mode
on Lightdm config it solve the garbled login screen. In my case this
setting had no effect with UXA but it solved the login problems when I
forced SNA on 20-intel.conf. I need to use UXA due to an
incompatibility with my configuration with kernels above 3.6.x. For
that reasons I can't test livecd on my notebook. God bless alternate
install.
I'm on a different chipset (i830)than your and I haven't installed
flash on this configuration (nor I want to till saucy out) so I can't
test youtube here. Probably my situation is quite different.
If you want to try add at the end of file /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf the line

xserver-command=X -depth 24

I think it worth a try to expand our knowledge. :)

F.