Did anyone refile bug for Flash Player shows green/purple in compressed window?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 8 20:14:10 UTC 2013

hi Nio,

As this is marked as a work around to a bug, I'd suggest popping it onto
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/Workarounds

Regards,

Phill.

--