Openbox Configuration Manager - Windows title font

Pierre Gobin lubuntu at pierregobin.fr
Thu Aug 8 15:06:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I met an annoying bug since a long time with Openbox Configuration
Manager on Lubuntu. Indeed, if I try to modify windows title font from
Ubuntu Medium to another, then return to Ubuntu Medium, I do not find
the original aspect. Moreover, if I try to use Ubuntu Bold, Openbox
Configuration Manager stay with Ubuntu Medium.

So my question is to know if someone else can confirm these bugs. Also,
I would like to know which is the original font used in Lubuntu, in
order to find the original aspect again.

If my problem is not clear enough, I may be able to make a screeenshot.

Thanks,
Pierre Gobin