Bluetooth mouse works, but headset not found

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 10:31:06 UTC 2013

On 08/03/2013 01:28 PM, Leszek Lesner wrote:
> Am Samstag, 3. August 2013, 13:26:19 schrieb Lars Noodén:
>> Blueman works in Lubuntu to find, select and connect to my bluetooth
>> mouse, more or less no problem.  However, when I try to connect to a
>> headset, blueman finds it but PulseAudio Volume Control (pavucontrol)
>> does not find it.  pavucontrol finds the USB headset but not the
>> bluetooth one.  Somewhere between blueman and pavucontrol something is
>> falling into the cracks.  Any suggestions?
>>

> Is ALSA finding the device ?
> aplay -l should give you a list.

It looks like ALSA is not finding the device:

$ aplay -l
card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: CS4206 Analog [CS4206 Analog]
  Subdevices: 0/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 1: CS4206 Digital [CS4206 Digital]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: Generic [HD-Audio Generic], device 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]
  Subdevices: 0/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Regards,
/Lars