LubuntuQA Printer not detected bug#1133794

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:02:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/system-config-printer/+bug/1133794

Done. I confirm the bug is affecting me too.
I will post a comment later on that bug with some screenshots.

I have 4 different installation for Lubuntu 13.04

1- Fresh Install
2- Install from raring-i386-desktop (beta 2) upgraded to 13.04
3- install from raring-i386-alternate (beta 2) upgraded to 13.04
4- 12.10 upgraded to beta 2 and then upgraded to 13.04

Checked on "Install from raring-i386-desktop (beta 2) upgraded to 13.04"
installation on my test machine and indeed, CUPS is OFF. I have no idea why
is that?

Thanks!

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM, Warren Clemmons <wkclemmons at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello
>
> For all Lubuntu 13.04 users/testers who were having printer issues and
> bug#1133794 relates to your problem please go mark that this bug affects
> you in launchpad. This bug 1133794 is set to expire in five days. The
> current status of this bug is incomplete and I do not know what to do to
> make it complete.
>

> Warren

*Best Regards,
amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*