Roadmap for Lubuntu

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 28 09:33:15 UTC 2013

2013/4/28 Yorvyk <yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com>:
>> Another item I would like to add, but I'm not sure we will be able to
>> make it, it's an off-line documentation, or a nice manual.
>>

> Maybe we should look at a Lubuntu variation of http://ubuntu-manual.org, at
> least for 14.04.

Any option is possible, but I think it's easier to base it on the wiki
pages. But, well, I'm open to all possibility. I think it's something
that can be done without much technical skills, so anyone with good
will can help. It could be a very good project for people who want to
start a nice project (people who will be in charge of it) and for new
people willing to help (people who will contribute).

Regards,
Julien Lavergne