Roadmap for Lubuntu

Jonathan Nadeau j.nadeau at charter.net
Fri Apr 26 01:30:41 UTC 2013

I third Fernando's suggestion for accessibility both he and I are blind
GNU/Linux users and would love to see Lubuntu accessible. I've done a
lot of work with it and have most of it accessible. The only problem I
have right now is making the panel accessible to the Orca screen reader.
There aren't a lot of changes that  need to be made to get it as
accessible as I have it now. I would like to put off the Razor QT
desktop for a while. I have tested it and it is some what accessible but
needs a lot of work. I think in the next year it can improve greatly. At
some point if anyone wants to know what i did to get lubuntu accessible
let me know and we can talk. Thanks for all of your hard work on this
project.