[Lubuntu-qa] raring-desktop-i386 - Can not connect to a wireless network

Jose Lopez josewendy1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:28:34 UTC 2013

Ali, I know that what i'm about to share is probably old hat. I never get
my wireless working out of the box. I usually have ti right click on the
Internet icon in the lxpanel uncheck the wireless item go out of it , then
seconds. left clinck on the Internet icon again, and all the time it will
show my network. That is just the way I do it, or else it will not work.
jose