Xscreensaver activated with switching back to original user

Sat Apr 20 16:39:45 UTC 2013

On 04/20/2013 10:31 AM, Lars Noodén wrote:
> On 20.04.2013 19:14, John Hupp wrote:
>> I have observed the same thing, and someone raised the issue here
>> maybe a year ago.  I recall that it was regarded as a known bit of
>> inelegant behavior, but it didn't seem like it was on the developers'
>> radar as a target.
> On 20.04.2013 19:24, Aere Greenway wrote:
> [snip]
>> I have experienced this same behavior, but from a different set of
>> actions to trigger it.
> [snip]
>
> It's obviously not critical, but should we raise a bug report for it?
>
> Regards,
> /Lars

Given the amount of time that's gone by with the bug still in existence,
if we don't, probably nobody will.

Is it important?  It's certainly not critical, but without it being
fixed, it will annoy a lot of users.