Problems with raring ringtail 13.04

Kjetil brinchmann Halvorsen kjetil1001 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:22:06 UTC 2013

see inline below.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your reply :)
>
> I have done exactly the same except I have: desktop-i386 12.10 forced
> upgraded to 13.04 so I must re-check and see what is going on.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/language-selector/+bug/1161953
>
> We are looking at this bug.
>
> Keep me updated please, I will be waiting for your reply :)

I just did sudo apt-get upgrade & sudo apt-get update

The error is still present. When selecting latam (latin-american
keyboard, corresponding to my
physical keyboard) I get:

The two keys right of P:  ` +    (correct)
  "+shift                            : ^  *    (first is incorrect)
   "+ altGr                         : [  ]    (both incorrect)
   "  + shift and altGr       :  °  ¯

The two keys right of KLÑ  :  ´  ç  (incorrect)
  " + shift                                 ;:  ¨  Ç   (incorrect)
  " + altGr                                :  {  }   (incorrect)
  "  + shift and altGr               ;:   { ˘

The two keys right of 890:   ' ¡  (last incorrect)
  "  + shift                            :   ?  ¿ (last incorrect)
  "  + altGr                           :  \   ~   (first correct, last
maybe not(no symbol printed on key))
  "  + shift and altGr           :  ¿  ~

Kjetil