[Notes] Lubuntu 10.04 - Part 1

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:59:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

This is my notes regarding Lubuntu 10.04 "after installation".
As promised on my previous email (a copy of that email is on the link
below), I'm trying to provide some support for users with old hardware that
the Linux Kernel in Lubuntu 12.04 can't support.

http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/04/lubuntu-1004-part-1.html

This is part 1 (which may need a slightly update regarding the
restricted-extras package) and whenever I have time to add more notes, I
will let you know :)

I'm sorry, we don't have any database for how many users need to use
Lubuntu 10.04 nor how many users with really old hardware.

Thank you for reading!

P.S.
I was very careful to explain everything as easy as possible with new
users/beginners on mind :)

--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*