Problems Updating Lubuntu 12.04, 12.10, and 13.04 on Slow Machines

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 13 20:02:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

one of things not yet done is to have a test of the lubuntu updates, As
with laptop testing being called in at Beta2, I only ask for update ISO to
be tested at RC time. If our testers have time, they can check out the
terminal command for a forced upgrade along with the ISO at any point.

Well, the actual upgrading test has been tested and passed. You'd be
surprised just what goes on and why I get "fed up" of people not sharing
their work on testing and bugs here.

Regards,

Phill.