[Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Help - Beta2 installation Failed

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 04:07:47 UTC 2013

You are right Ioannis,

Actually the first time I tried, the message is shown. This is my result
from VirtualBox (cut from the qa-tracker)
-----
VirtualBox-4.1.12_Ubuntu_r7724S_in_Precise_32-bit_768MB_RAM (I think the
one from the repos)

The same result as with the Asus motherboard except the minibug at
poweroff and reboot. Here the message can be seen, because it runs in
text mode (the simple plymouth text dots) and 'Please remove
installation media and close the tray (if any) then press ENTER:'
-----
See the attached picture. So we can conclude that the message is there,
but it is hidden, when the graphic plymouth splash screen is running. It
should be fairly easy to fix this bug :-)

Who can help me report it to the devs?
-----
@amjjawad

The vbox has 768 MB RAM, and can run the desktop quickly, without any
delay or other problems (except the known bugs). I haven't tried to
install yet.

Best regards
Nio