[Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Help - Beta2 installation Failed

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 01:33:01 UTC 2013

Hi Ioannis,

Maybe I did not understand your instruction, but this version of raring
does not print "Press Enter" for me in any of the text screens
(by ctrl +alt + F1-6) and not in the graphic screen (by ctrl +alt + F7).
It only states

The system is going down for halt now

in the screens and I think it is sent at the beginning of the shutdown
process. And it works to press Enter in the graphic screen (only).

How should I report it?

Nio