[Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Help - Beta2 installation Failed

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 6 17:29:29 UTC 2013

Ali,

the last update I saw was that alternate worked, and you were going to try
the dd method with desktop? I'm just off out with my parents for a meal,
but will be back on-line later. Can you post up how you fared with desktop.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw