Fwd: Help - Beta2 installation Failed

Sat Apr 6 16:02:27 UTC 2013

Ali, and all:

Yesterday, using a Live-USB created by the (ubuntu repository)
"usb-creator-gtk" package (and the beta2 13.04 Lubuntu system), I
installed a system running the live USB, on my 450 megahertz, 512
megabyte RAM HP-Vectra system.

I did not have to remove the ubiquity slideshow package (as I would have
to do with the live CD for a 512 RAM installation).

I think the difference, is that the usb-creator-gtk package creates a
persistence file for you (if you choose that option), so everything used
doesn't have to reside in a RAM file-system (which uses memory needed
for installation).

- Aere

Sincerely,
Aere