YouTube on Lubuntu 12.04

Ioannis Vranos ioannis.vranos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 19:47:28 UTC 2013

You can always install, either an old Linux distribution, or something
like FreeDOS if you know about DOS.

Also you may give Haiku OS a try (former BeOS clone):

System Requirements

Haiku currently only works on x86 systems. Minimum memory required is
128 MB. If compiling Haiku within itself, 1 GB of memory is
recommended. Haiku has been tested to work on CPUs as slow as a
Pentium II 400 MHz, and requires as little as 700 MB of drive space.

If these do not work for you, we can discuss other options, in this
discussion thread.

Ioannis Vranos

http://www.cppsoftware.net