YouTube on Lubuntu 12.04

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Thu Apr 4 12:44:01 UTC 2013

Hi Aere,

I suspect you are seeing

"Please be aware that your system may seem to 'hang' (stop) at about 90%
(dpkg), it has not; it just takes a little time (up to 90 minutes). The
lowest specification that we have seen working is a Pentium 2, with 64MB of
RAM using lubuntu core."

It is mentioned in the minimal install area [1], but possibly the bit about
waiting for upto 90 mins needs repeating in the alternate area.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw