Lubuntu System Requirement

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 23:02:52 UTC 2013

You most welcome :)

I have stopped from using LiveCDs. I actually have an USB Drive with 8GB
capacity and I have created a Multi-ISO-Booting USB so that I just put the
ISO that I need and so far, I guess I have 4 or 5 :)
This is MUCH better than formatting, creating, etc. The process is very
easy and there are many applications to create such system.

I also noticed it is a bit faster than a LiveUSB with only one ISO (the
normal LiveUSB).

CDs anyway are slower. Despite what is going on technical wise, the media
itself is slower than USB of course so having the chance to have a problem
is higher.

--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*