YouTube on Lubuntu 12.04

Wed Apr 3 15:47:02 UTC 2013

On 04/03/2013 06:24 AM, Tracer wrote:
> [...]
I use Lubuntu successfully on a 450 megahertz, 512 megabyte RAM,
HP-Vectra.  It also worked in the past on it when I only had 384
megabytes of RAM.

Yet I use Lubuntu on all of my machines (that are faster and have more
RAM) because it's noticeably faster, and easier to do color customization.

-- Sincerely, Aere