Live Chat (IRC) Session Part 1 - Introduction for Lubuntu

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 21:47:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

I believe the first step in anything and everything is the most important
step. Therefore, I'm going to do a Live Chat (IRC) [1] Session for Lubuntu
daily starting from tomorrow and time is open, whenever someone is free,
send me an email and I will do my best to show up as soon as I can.

Times when usually I'm free (GMT):
9:00am  - 9:00pm

If anyone is interested, please let me know :)

Note: This is for new users and/or beginners but of course, anyone is more
than welcome :)

Thank you!

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs#Live_Chat
--