AMD64+mac desktop build Sept 7 2012 - Test case doesn't match

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 05:40:06 UTC 2012

Thank so  much for the reply Aere. I'll have another shot at it
tomorrow.

I'm sure there's ways to do it. I can achieve the same result with
manual repartitioning, I know that.

My chief concern was the difference between what I read in the test
case and what I was actually seeing onscreen from the Lubuntu
installer. Seems to me that I should be able to follow the
instructions given in the test case and see the expected result with
my particular install.

  Or is that too naive ??

Ron Mitchell