chromium-browser and disk usage

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 31 18:57:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

even though -release team were kind enough to include the latest Chromium
available in the final respins of Lubuntu, it dates quite rapidly. It is
hoped that the Ubuntu PPA for Chromium will be restarted. Alex, who
maintains a link [1] has been contacted to have a chat with Julien about
getting this done. In the meantime, you may want to add his PPA for
updating. I've been using it for some considerable time and have had no
problems in pulling in the updates (I use the dev builds).

Regards,

Phill
1. http://www.webupd8.org/2012/09/new-chromium-stable-and-development.html