I say its time to dump lubuntu software center for deepin software center

Mr Wislr contact at unleashpc.com
Wed Oct 31 03:17:17 UTC 2012

I see that there are also more tasks running in the DSC screenshot

We should account for the fact that DSC is asking for your password
upon startup which invokes other processes and sudo which also account
for more memory use..

To be fair memory would have to be judged after lubuntu is about to
install something once it has asked for your password

as far as polish and ease of use there is no question who wins that.