I say its time to dump lubuntu software center for deepin software center

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 30 20:53:38 UTC 2012

It's great to see a lively discussion on the subject of a software center.
Two things I've learned

1) Passionate views are held
2) I'm glad i use apt-get install :P

Keep it clean folks :)  name calling is not a way forward. A constructive
discussion is very different to a 'slanging match'. The answer is generally
found to be pick the parts that work and use them.

LSC is important for newcomers and making it n00b friendly whilst keeping
it lean, mean and keen is not an easy task and one which I would not like
to carry the burden of.

Just my tuppence worth.

Regards,

Phill.